January 03, 2012

Hungry? Why wait...

Today's photo is a photo of the first book I have read this year. And I have to admit, the best book that I've read this year (hehe)

The first book in the Hunger Games Trilogy <3

This book has earned itself five stars from yours truly :D
Even tho Peeta has kinda showed his love for Katniss, I still have to admit, I'm rooting for Gale.

Enough said.

If you want to know my thoughts on this here book, please feel free to check out my video review :D
But wait!!
It's not up just yet, I will be filming it tomorrow. And you bet your bottom dollar I will leave the link for you in tomorrows post!

Now I'm off to find me a shirt to wear to the midnight premier. (before they all sale out)

Keep Calm, and may the odds be ever in your favor!!
(How you like them apples)

-xoxo-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment