January 04, 2012

Rub-a-dub-dub

My dog has gotten on my nerves/melted my heart/ticked me off/and shown crazy love to me today. All in a few hours.

First I get home and see him laying in a puddle of pee in his kennel... (bad dog)
Then, I drag the kennel outside to clean it (It's a HUGE kennel)
And come in the house and he is laying on my bed!! (did i mention he was covered in pee)
Then I give him a bath and he gives me the hugest puppy dog eyes ever.
He hates baths btw.
Then... to top it off he showers me while I shower him!!

and last but not least... he lays on the bed with me (after the bath/clean up) while I read <3

Hiding after the bath. I told you, he HATES them!!
Well that's all for tonight. Oh, besides the fact that now, 
I'm totally clueless as to which team I'm on now.

#teamconfused!!

-xoxo-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment